1. Font face selection is triggered via an icon rather than displaying all font faces. Default font face is indicated as "Normal."
2. Relative font sizes are used rather than numerical.
3. Color selection control for font color and background/highlight color.
5. Selected text shown as link. When links are selected controls are displayed in the editor to modify the link.
6. List controls are displayed, toggled on when active.
7. Running spell check highlights misspelled words.
8. Composition form displayed in context of page.