Resources for annotating interfaces and interaction. Includes notation techniques for systems using input devices or gestural recognition for interpreting human body movement and other attribute recognition for input.
- Interactive Sketching Notation. Jakub Linowski's techniques for specifying interaction. See Video.
- A shorthand for designing UI flows. Ryan Singer's technique for illustrating flow.
- Visual Vocabulary. Jesse James Garret's system for diagramming information architecture and interaction design.
- Wireframes Magazine. See examples of Annotation and User Flow.
- Android Gestures
- Apple OS X Lion: About Multi-Touch gestures
- Cue, by P.J. Onori
- Gesturcons, by Ron George
- Gesturecons, by Ryan Lee
- Multi Touch Gestures, in Wikipedia.
- Open Source Gesture Library, by Gesture Works
- Touch Gesture Reference Guide, by Luke Wroblewski
- Touch Gestures List, by Luke Wroblewski
- Touch Notation, by Matt Gemmel
- Touchscreen Stencils, by Kicker Studio
- Using Gestures in Windows Mobile
- Formal Methods for Specification, Interaction Design Foundation